Innovative Mindset Course
Time & Location
About the Event
· Course Prework will assess the strength of your innovation muscle and help you prepare for class activities and discussions.
· Four Live Interactive Classes:
o Framing the Problem
o Asking the Right Questions
o Brainstorm Solutions
o Creating an Action Plan
· Post-Course Assessment will cement the ideas discussed and recap the lessons learned.
· A 30-minute participant lead Understanding Session will be available throughout the course.
· Recorded classes will be available for the duration of the course and one additional month.
· Completing this course is 1 CEU.
· With assessments and assignments participants should be prepared to spend approximately 10 hours on this course to get the most benefit.
· Friday classes are live with the instructor and will be recorded for participants to review.
· Ignite an innovation mindset in participants
· Convey understanding of innovation and how to apply it in actual situations
· Give participants functional steps to follow when approaching a problem or situation
Who is the course for?
· Motivated business people ready to innovate around challenges and make the new year a success
· Innovative thinkers that feel stuck when trying to share their ideas with others.
· Anyone that wants to learn about the “buzz word” innovation and how to incorporate innovation into their work and lives.
· Those that want to develop a mindset that approaches problems openly, positively and use those issues as launching points to success
Framing the Problem
Asking the Right Questions
- Early Registrant$400+$10 Service fee$400+$10 Service fee0$0
- Registration$550+$13.75 Service fee$550+$13.75 Service fee0$0